Thursday, November 15, 2012

day_08,09,10

Haven't updated in a while, but I was still sketching daily. I was just too burnt out from PRJ300...really hoping I don't fail that class. Animation has proven to be quite the challenge. All I really had time to do over the past couple days were more gesture studies. I do need to move on to other things, but they're so fun :D. I NEED to get better with using a pencil. Eventually I want to move on to traditional painting again....



Day:08
Just more gestures and a bad portrait, but at least I got to do it from life :D. MUST MASTER THE PENCIL.


Day:09
Just more gestures...again, but with a blue pencil this time and some head studies. All two minute poses.



Day:10
Ok, need to do other studies besides gestures. I haven't had much time to do anything else though really because of PRJ300....






No comments:

Post a Comment